The new season 2023/2024 will start on Saturday 19th August 2023
Kick-off times for 2007 age group are between 1pm and 3pm.
Notification of Results
Home team to notify before 6pm for Saturday fixtures and 9pm for midweek fixtures. Please notify in the following format.
· 2007, league game, division 1/2/3, Home Team 1 v 1 Away Team
As per the League constitution, the home team should contact the away team and your allocated referee, a minimum of 72 hours before a fixture to confirm arrangements. In practice, this means by Tuesday evening before the game on Saturday.
- Fixtures must be played as listed.
- Kick-off times on a Saturday must be between 1pm and 3pm.
- Any team altering a fixture without the approval of the Match Secretary will be cited to a Disciplinary Meeting.
- A late call-off will be treated as an unfulfilled fixture - no exceptions.
- All midweek fixtures are shown as played on a Wednesday. You are however able to play any night Monday to Thursday, depending on when the home team can get a pitch booked. The home team has to give the away team the appropriate notice as outlined in the constitution (72 hours minimum).
- All teams are allowed to request three fixture cancellations per season. The deadline for cancellations is 3pm the Saturday prior to the fixture you wish to be rescheduled. Cancellations are not permitted in the month of May.
- Fixtures are subject to change, teams will be given appropriate notice. This could be with less than 7 days' notice, often due to cup games and cancellations. If you have not requested a free week and a fixture is scheduled, you will be expected to play.
- Teams requesting a cancelation for a West Region or Scottish Cup match must provide two weeks notice, in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org - and send a copy of the request to myself.
- Remember to also send me your West Region and Scottish Cup results - even if you are the away team. You may be playing a team from outside our league and I wouldn't find out the result otherwise. Likewise, if your match is postponed for whatever reason, you must let me know as this will have an impact on the following week's fixtures as cup games take precedence over league games.