Notification of Results
Home team to notify before 6pm for Saturday fixtures and 9pm for midweek fixtures. Please notify in the following format.
· 2007, league game, division 1/2/3, Home Team 1 v 1 Away Team
WEST REGION MATCHES- REMEMBER TO TEXT YOUR RESULT OR IF THE MATCH IS POSTPONED, BOTH TO MYSELF AND TO WEST REGION SECRETARY (PETER GLANCEY) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. POSTPONEMENTS HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE FOLLOWING WEEKS FIXTURES.
Can I remind ALL teams it's their responsibility to inform the league if your game is cancelled due to the weather ASAP especially if it’s a cup game as these take priority over league matches. In cup games even if you are the away team can you let me know as you may not be playing a team from our league and I won't find out!
As per the League constitution, the home team should contact the away team and your allocated referee, a minimum of 72 hours before a fixture to confirm arrangements. In practice, this means by Tuesday evening before the game on Saturday.
- Fixtures must be played as listed.
- Any team altering a fixture without the approval of the Match Secretary will be cited to a Disciplinary Meeting.
- A late call-off will be treated as an unfulfilled fixture and the team involved will be cited to a Disciplinary Meeting.
- All midweek fixtures are shown as played on a Wednesday. You are however able to play any night Monday to Thursday, depending on when home team can get a pitch booked. Home team has to give away team the appropriate notice as outlined in the constitution. Earliest kick-off for midweek matches is 6:30pm.
All teams are allowed to request three cancellations per season. The deadline for cancellations is 11am for morning teams and 3pm for afternoon teams, the Saturday previous to the listed fixture (7 days notice).
Fixtures are subject to change, often as a result of cup competitions taking precedence. If you have not requested a cancellation and you are available to take a fixture, you will be expected to play - fixtures could therefore be scheduled with less than 7 days' notice. I will always try to give as much prior notice as possible.