Match Secretary - Colin Vize
Mobile - 07949481246
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL RESULTS MUST BE SENT IN ON THE DAY THE FIXTURE IS LISTED BEFORE THE ALLOTTED TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THE FIXTURE BEING LISTED AS UNFULFILLED AND BOTH TEAMS BEING CITED TO A DISCIPLINARY.
The 2023 - 2024 season will kick off on Saturday 19th August 2023
If your allocated referee cannot do your game you must contact email@example.com This is for League, League Cup, Divisional Cup, Scottish Cup & Regional Cups. Do not email this account and ask for a referee for a friendly you will be told no you get the referee for a friendly for yourself.
As per the League constitution, the home team should contact the away team a minimum of 72 hours before a fixture to confirm arrangements. In practice, this means by Tuesday evening before the game on Saturday.
- Fixtures must be played as listed.
- Kick-off times on a Saturday must be between 9am and 11am.
- Any team altering a fixture without the approval of the Match Secretary will be cited to a Disciplinary Meeting.
- A late call-off will be treated as an unfulfilled fixture - no exceptions.
- All midweek fixtures are shown as played on a Wednesday. You are however able to play any night Monday to Thursday, depending on when the home team can get a pitch booked. The home team has to give the away team the appropriate notice as outlined in the constitution (72 hours minimum).
- All teams are allowed to request three fixture cancellations per season. The deadline for cancellations is 1pm the Saturday prior to the fixture you wish to be rescheduled. Cancellations are not permitted in the month of May.
- Fixtures are subject to change, teams will be given appropriate notice. This could be with less than 7 days' notice, often due to cup games and cancellations. If you have not requested a free week and a fixture is scheduled, you will be expected to play.
- Teams requesting a cancelation for a West Region or Scottish Cup match must provide two weeks notice, in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org - and send a copy of the request to myself.
- Remember to also send me your West Region and Scottish Cup results - even if you are the away team. You may be playing a team from outside our league and I wouldn't find out the result otherwise. Likewise, if your match is postponed for whatever reason, you must let me know as this will have an impact on the following week's fixtures as cup games take precedence over league games.
Notification of Results
When notifying results I only need the Home team to text in. Please do so before 3pm on a Saturday and 9pm for midweek games. i.e Age Group, league game, division 1 manchester city 1 v 1 manchester united I need the results sent like this due to the amount of teams i look after
My working hours are 8am - 5pm and have limited access to my phone during this time so if you need to contact me during these hours please send an email or txt and I will respond as soon as I am able. Also no calls after 9pm
Good luck for the new season !!