Match Secretary: Robert Byron
!! ANY ISSUES PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE !!
ANY CHANGES TO FIXTURES AND TEAM SECRETARIES WILL BE NOTIFIED AS AND WHEN REQUIRED.
Fixtures will be posted by Monday (am) prior matches at latest each week.
Match scores to be sent to match secretary after each game, fixtures will look to be kept as evenly matched as possible.
PARKMAINS HIGH SCHOOL, ERSKINE PA8 6EY (PARKING ON SITE)
NEW WESTERN PARK, RENFREW PA4 9EF (PARKING ON SITE)
KGV (ASTRO) RENFREW PA4 0AN (PARKING AVAILABLE RENFREW HIGH SCHOOL)
BROOMHILL, GREENOCK PA15 4JF ( LIMITED PARKING ON SITE, PLEASE PARK CONSIDERATELY OF RESIDENTS IN SURROUNDING STREETS )
At Park Mains High School, Pitch 1 is the on the left as you enter, Pitch 2 is in the centre and Pitch 3 is on the right.
At New Western Park, Pitch 1 is nearest the entrance, Pitch 2 is in the centre and Pitch 3 is furthest away.
At KGV, Pitch 1 is to the left as you enter, Pitch 2 is in the centre and Pitch 3 is on the right.
At Broomhill, Pitch 1 is first as you enter, Pitch 2 is centre and Pitch 3 is furthest away.
Free week requests must be received by text or email no later than 2pm on the Saturday seven days before the fixture date. Any requests after the cut off time won't be accepted.
Car Parking/Congestion and General Guidance
- Can ALL parents/coaches follow any guidance/instructions issued by Renfrewshire Leisure/Venue Staff.
- Only registered officials and players permitted on pitch or inside perimeter fencing.
- No Smoking is permitted within the grounds of any parks
- Please use litter bins provided
- STRICTLY No Dogs on Parks
- Ensure all rubbish is put into the bins provided and leave the pitches and equipment the way you found them.