Match Secretary Pamela Wilson
Contact details mobile 07846465529
alternative email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY REQUESTS VIA EMAIL OR TEXT FROM THE TEAM SECRETARY REGISTERED WITH THE LEAGUE WILL RECEIVE A REPLY OR REQUEST GRANTED.
NO PARENTS or SPECTATORS PERMITTED
Any Cancellations requests have to be received via email no later than 1pm - seven days in advance of the fixture.
No Text Messages or Telephone calls after 8pm
Any requests after the cut off time will be refused.
REMEMBER – All fixtures are likely to change due to cancellations.
There will never be any changes within the 7 days. All Fixtures are final from Monday unless exceptional circumstances (Which I will contact affected teams direct).
Can we please be considerate, safe and legal when parking our cars at the hubs
Ensure all rubbish is put into the bins provided and leave the pitches and equipment the way you found them.
PJDYFL Johnstone Community Sports Hub
Car Parking/Congestion and General Guidance
· Can parents/football coaches please park within the
allocated parking bays of the main car park
· We are also using the Johnstone High School Car Park for the
PJDYFL (this car park can be accessed by taking the first left at the
mini roundabout after entering the grounds of Johnstone Community
· Please continue to follow social distancing in accordance
with government and local authority guidance
· Please follow any additional guidance from the facility, the
league and your respective club
· There is no entry to Johnstone Community Sports Hub at this time
· Smoking is not permitted within the grounds of Johnstone
Community Sports Hub
· Please use litter bins provided (we ask teams to be
responsible for their own team, pitch and spectators)
· Please act in a safe and responsible manner at all times